Gabriel is Financial Services Director, flying regularly to work with clients big and small throughout Asia. Gabriel is regularly tasked with challenging turnaround or crisis management tasks, which he prides himself on being able to deliver to clients without compromising employee morale or the long-term sustainability of the entity. Besides employee and stakeholder management skills, Gabriel is also a skilled finance director and strategic thinker.
Prior to working at Port Bristol Holdings Gabriel held regional and local positions at a multinational company, worked in construction and consulting. Gabriel’s expertise has been built on years of experience handling different specialized situations such as business turnarounds, spinoffs, divestures, restructuring, fundraising, or IPO preparations. Gabriel prides himself on his ability to quickly learn clients’ businesses and earn their employees trust and respect, which is critical to achieve business objectives.
Gabriel regularly seeks challenging assignments where he can be hands-on and part of the problem-solving team. Gabriel has successfully delivered on major projects in Hong Kong, New Delhi, Colombo, Bangkok and Phuket. Diverse cultures, languages, business situations and thoughts are all part of the typical assignment Gabriel excels in managing.
Areas of Expertise:
- Business Restructuring and Turnarounds
- Team Management
- Strategic Analysis
- Financial Management and Reporting
- Stakeholder Engagement and Alignment
- Master of Business Administration, University of California, Los Angeles
- Master of Business Administration, National University of Singapore
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, California State University, Long Beach
Honors & Awards:
- Outstanding Academic Achievement, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Most Outstanding Graduate Award – International Business, CSULB
Certificates & Qualifications
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)